- Show to logged in users only - check it to restrict gadgets visibility to anonymous users.
- Gadget title - put the title you want for your gadget instance.
- CSS URLs - comma separated list of URLs to CSS files. Again, can be your custom styles or externally hosted.
- AMD module - AMD entry module.
- HTML to append - any valid HTML combined with inline CSS to be added as the top element of the gadget view. Usually to add parent container.
- Predefined scripts - Select with samples to demonstrate what can be built based on Universal Gadget for Jira. Configuration fields are populated when you select some predefined sample. Currently there are 5 6 samples: API Calls, Jira REST and Charts sample script, Civilization Test, Weather, User timesheet and Embedded iframe.