- In Jira side menu, click Issues and filters → Search issues.
- Filter issues according to your requirements.
- At the top right corner of the screen, click Export button (see the screenshot below).
- The 'Report Generation' dialog will open.
- Choose Select the template (1), and output file format (2).
- Choose Select a timeframe (3). Only those worklogs having Date Started matching the selected range will be included in the report.
- Select users and/or groups (4). It is allowed to select multiple users or groups, as well as combinations of them.
IMPORTANT: Fields (3) and (4) will only be accessible if you selected worklogs template from the drop down (1), e.g. where author of a template has set context to value 'Worklogs'.
- Click the Generate button.