Q: Template is not available to users for generation
Template is not available to a user if:
- Template is disabled. Enable template on Templates list page via context menu that is location on the right side of template record.
- Template's Context is not set correctly. Each template has a context associated with, and will be available only in selected context. Context can be selected on template edit page. Currently, available context options are: 'Issue' and 'Issue List'. Template having context 'Issue' will not be available on issues search page, for example.
- Template permissions are not set, or set in a way that doesn't permit a user to use a template. Please see Template Permissions.
Templates page will only show templates that are created by you, or those having "Can Edit" flag set in template permissions dialog.
Q: Date-time are invalid / Time is shifted
All date/time Jira values must be wrapped with one of these, in order to use correct time zone:
- formatDateTime to display date and time, like 10/May/2019 10:05 AM
- formatDate to display only date, like 10/May/2019
If not wrapped, time values will be displayed in incorrect Time Zone. Issue Details template provides a sample of formatDateTime usage https://brizoit.atlassian.net/wiki/x/AYC_Kw